What Is The Best Age To Get Pregnant?
What Is The Best Age To Get Pregnant? (#Best Gynecologist in Bhopal)
The right age for a woman to get pregnant is when she is physically, emotionally, financially and socially ready for the responsibilities of motherhood. It varies from one woman to another but most surveys have found that the best age for getting pregnant is between 20 and 35.
Starting a family is not an easy decision to make. You require finding the right partner with whom you want to have children, you both need to be financially ready to take up the additional responsibility, and there should be the willingness to accept all the ups and downs that come with parenting.
Between 20 and 35, women:
Reasons for having kids at an older age
- Have healthy and fertile eggs
- Are physically better placed to hold a pregnancy
- Are less likely to experience pregnancy difficulties such as ectopic pregnancy, pre-eclampsia, stillbirth and miscarriage
- Have a chance to space their multiple pregnancies
Reasons for having kids at a young age
- Your life experiences make you wiser.
- You will have a better income to support kids.
- Children are found to be healthier with fewer health issues due to a better quality of life.
- You will have more time to spend with your child.
- You will be emotionally secure.
- You are physically more active to keep up with them.
- The children will get settled sooner, leaving you time later in life.
- There would be a quick pregnancy bounce-back.
- The cultural gap between you and your kids is less.
- You will have enough time to have more children.
- There is a higher probability for you to see a couple of generations down the line.